On Jan 19, 2013, at 1:09 PM, C.W. Betts wrote:

> I'm wondering what the user driver functions GetScreenSaveActive and
> SetScreenSaveActive are supposed to do. I have an implementation against
> CodeWeaver's changes to Wine and I just want to make sure that I'm making the
> functions properly.
How should we know? (Well, those of us who don't work at CW anyway.) USER
drivers don't even have those in (unmodified) Wine.

I'm sorry if I come across as rude, but this mailing list is for plain Wine. If
you have a question about CrossOver Wine, you should ask CodeWeavers. I'm sure
that somewhere on their website, they have an email or a mailing list you can
contact them with.

Chip