On 20.04.2013 20:49, Nozomi Kodama wrote:
These bunch of define are pretty ugly anyway. I prefer a pretty duplicated code
rather than these tons of defines.
Define should be avoided as much as possible.

Well, the only thing why I proposed something like this, was to reduce the code size a bit. As it looks like, the same constants and the same steps are used multiple times. This doesn't have to be defines, static inline functions would also do the job. I'm fine with either solution (this includes your solution), it was only a suggestion. :-)

Cheers
Rico