Hi,

I'm maintaining Spore 1.0, and it works correctly in wine for over a year on
Nvidia video card with closed-source nvidia driver - but I do noticed with
Intel cards with open source drivers, the game is nearly not playable - missing
texture and more problems.

Today comes in a new test result that mark the game as "Garbage", while the
description is exactly what happened on my laptop with Intel chip. What should
I do about this? To proceed with the test result and change the game to
"Garbage" stage, or reject with "Nvidia cards works fine"? I don't think either
is fine, so I come to the list for help.

Thanks!

Regards,
Felix Yan