On 10/8/2013 10:56, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
Nikolay Sivov <nsi...@codeweavers.com> writes:

On 10/6/2013 19:06, Nikolay Sivov wrote:
It's normal to grow destination buffer, in this case all stored
pointers will be trashed. This patch uses offsets from start of a
buffer instead.

Hi, Alexandre.

Patches list shows a build failure for this one, and I don't see any
failures on testbot for it so assuming something it fails on your
machine. So what's the exact failure you get?
It's compiler warnings, you have several uninitialized or unused
variables. Please review your changes carefully.

Okay, will do. Strangely I see no warnings here, but that's probably a different gcc version.