And now that Gail has iced the gratitude and communal cake, I can put a cherry
on top for all of you who are meeting. I am also managing to manage my envy of
you all being there when I cannot. (Doc, I tried every which way to make the
trip affordable and feasible, and failed. I love you and hope this is a very
productive and playful meeting.)

Happy planning, everyone!

LOVE,
Alice