Oh, Joy, Oh Rapture—wait, is that Shakespeare or The Wizard of Oz? (I know the
answer),
I am so envious of your attendance at the renewal of vows. The picture is
indeed tender, and sweet and TALL, and I love every aspect of it, especially
the subjects!

LOVE to you, Doc and JoAnn, always and forever,
Alice