So I'm seeing a lot of interest.  I know (or think I know) that FaceTime
doesn't scale up so well with larger numbers of people. Although it's not
the only choice, I suggest we try Zoom first.

I propose scheduling a test conference sometime tomorrow or Saturday or
Sunday--which day is best for any and, ideally, all of you? Pick a day, and
I'll set it up and we can have our little shakeout cruise of Zoom.

Mike