I hugely appreciate this effort to get us together, but I am not going to
be able to join you today and have a conflicting meeting tomorrow.  So
sorry!  If you guys figure out some way of our sharing what we love I would
love to know about it and to participate.  In the meantime, sending
Texas-sized love to all.

Gail