Dear David,

   Thank you to you and to those who've responded to your moving story
about Vic. What a wonderful affirmation of community his visit to Winedale
was, as is your sharing it with us and the dialogue you have created. I
feel connected to all of you.

I got to see MUCH ADO at Winedale this past Friday evening; I feel
confident that the students I saw perform will cherish what they
experienced this summer all their lives.

Love,
Mary

Mary Collins
646-554-3076