Merry Chrismukkah y’all! Here’s to a new year filled with hootenannies and
happiness. Jayne
From: Jerald Head <jlhead1...@gmail.com>
Date: Friday, December 23, 2022 at 5:45 PM
To: Maggie Megaw <mag...@bizaffairs.com>
Cc: "winedale-l@lists.wikimedia.org" <winedale-l@lists.wikimedia.org>
Subject: [Winedale-l] Re: Merry Christmas

Very best wishes to all my Winedale friends on this cold , cold day. It really
feels like Christmas here in Texas which makes me happy. What really makes me
happy though is seeing you all at Winedale this fall. What a special time. And
having a “hootenanny” in the room that evening
, something I will always remember with such affection.
Best wishes for the holiday and a healthy and prosperous New Year.
Jerald
Sent from my iPhone