From: shakespeare-at-winedale-email-l...@googlegroups.com
<shakespeare-at-winedale-email-l...@googlegroups.com> on behalf of James Ayres
<jay...@cvctx.com>
Sent: Monday, September 2, 2024 4:51 PM
To: Shakespeare at Winedale 1970-2000 alums <winedale-l@lists.wikimedia.org>;
Shakespeare List Serv <shakespeare-at-winedale-email-l...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Gloria

I learned yesterday that Gloria Hickey, manager for the first 30 years of the
Winedale Historical Center, suffered a heart attack two weeks ago and is now
slowly recovering with the help of daughter La Donna and rehab folks. A  friend
told me that she is also showing signs of demential.  I thought it would be
great where she to hear “get well” greetings from the ancients.  There only
contact I have is P.O. Box 71 Round Top Tx 78954.

Doc

--
Be vigitant, I beseech you!
---