Hi,

I am using to different pcap_t on one network device. One is for receiving
packets and the other for outgoing packets.
The pcap_t for receiving is used with PCAP_OPENFLAG_NOCAPTURE_LOCAL as flag for
pcap_open.
My problem is that the packets send over the pcap_t for outgoing packets are
captured by the pcap_t for receiving packets.

Does PCAP_OPENFLAG_NOCAPTURE_LOCAL only prevents a pcap_t from capturing the
packets send out over this particular pcap_t or what is the matter with this?

Thanks,
Markus
jetzt kostenlos herunterladen! http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/chbrowser