Zemer Margolin wrote:

1. The new PCAP format allows additional private fields in a TLV format,
is there a way to do so in the existing format?

No. That's one reason why the new format is being developed.

2. Are there any more specification documents you can send me their links?

I've sent mail messages either to, I think, one of the Ethereal lists or to the tcpdump-workers list giving an explanation of the capture file format, but I'm not sure there's much there other than what's in the analyzer.polito.it document.

================================================================== This is the WinPcap users list. It is archived at http://www.mail-archive.com/winpcap-users@winpcap.polito.it/

To unsubscribe use mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]