Programs like Ethereal and GIT don’t see any interfaces with WinPcap 3.0 anymore.

Before it works fine, but after installing and reinstalling some Bluetooth drivers and maybe some other modifications the problem revealed.

(I don’t know exact when and how)

I suspect a corrupt link in de register related to my Network Interface and WinPcap3.0.

Installing and reinstalling winpcap3.0 and my network interface didn’t work.

Interface detection is correct with any higher version of WinPcap (3.1 beta series).

Problem is GIT. It runs only with WinPcap version 3.0. (Ethereal works fine with WinPcap 3.1 beta 4 on my system)

So, I want to get WinPcap3.0 working again.

I DON”T WANT TO REINSTALL MY WHOLE SYSTEM TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM

I want to try to solve it in a less brute way.

Question:

What could be the course of preventing winpcap3.0 detecting my network interface?

What are important windows xp registry entry’s which I should check relating to this problem?

Please help….

Elwin Nieuwenhuis

([EMAIL PROTECTED])