----- Original Message ----- From: "Vasily Borovyak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2005 9:09 AM
Subject: Re: [WinPcap-users] Important milestone for the WinPcap project

Hello Fulvio,

FR> Now, first step will be moving the WinPcap site from its current location in
FR> the Politecnico di Torino to a new site called "winpcap.org", and the same
FR> will happen with the mailing lists.

Please, could you provide us the instructions how to subscribe new
mailing list.

Hi Vasily.

The mailing list migration will be done automatically: we will copy all the
existing subscriber addresses to the new mailing list, and each subscriber
will receive an automated confirmation with details on the new list. In the
meantime, we will turn off subscribe ability to this (old) mailing list, and
all the messages  will be forwarded to the new ML for some time.

All this stuff will happen some day next week.

Before the cutoff date, I'll send a public announcement on the mailing list.

Have a nice day
GV

--
Best regards, [EMAIL PROTECTED]