On 2019-09-30 09:52, Nico Schottelius wrote:

At lookup time this works already. The problem is, if the underlying
network topology changes and you need to reconnect via IPv4, when you
had IPv6 underlying before.

It doesn't work for me at least not with the Android app. I have a DNS name with both AAAA and A records that I use but the app seems to prefer IPv4 instead of IPv6. And I also can't detect any fallback to IPv6 if ICMP unreachable are sent for the IPv4 handshake attempts.

/Mikma

This is the feature that is - afaik- not currently implemented in
wireguard.

Henning Reich <henning.re...@gmail.com> writes:

Should a DNS entry Wirth one
AAAA record and one A record solve thus problem? So the OS decide the best
way to connect?