Andrew, if you'd like help creating a truly cross-platform library in python, I'm happy to help. The reasons wgnlpy is currently Netlink-only is that I was developing it for a Linux system and pyroute2 didn't support Wireguard yet. If embeddable-wg-library supported UAPI and BSD too, then hooking it up to Pyhton via CFFI would make a lot of sense, and I'm potentially able to help with that as well. ~Derrick