Hi guys.

I have quite a peculiar case which possibly might interest anybody - as oppose to just resolving an issue. I use a very popular monitoring tool 'monit' to monit my wg0 iface and that works okey, meaning 'monit' does not see any issue with wg0, but _only_ if 'qbittorrent' is _not_ running!
When 'qbittorrent' is running 'monit' is reporting:

'wg0' 5 upload errors detected
'wg0' trying to restart
'wg0' stop: '/usr/bin/systemctl stop wg-quick@wg0.service'
'wg0' start: '/usr/bin/systemctl start wg-quick@wg0.service'
'wg0' download errors check succeeded

in my case monit's action is to restart wg0 iface.
'qbittorrent' is not, should not be, particularly interested in wg0 iface.

What do you think is happening there? I'm on Centos 9. Is some kind of leakage or something more sinister happening there? Lastly, how to investigate this, how to tell what is happening to wg iface?

many thanks, L.