Thank you for all who answered. This is working as expected now and I have a better understanding of how the AllowedIPs config works as well.

-jeremy

On 2023-01-04 06:47, cont...@nagel-mail.com wrote:
Hello,
As I understand your question, you are trying to accomplish, that only
your WireGuard network ( extracted from your config some 10.0.0.0/8
network. The 192.168.128.0/17 would be a home network?)
Will be routed from your client to your WireGuard server. The rest
should just leave your client network card and routed from your local
network. For that you simply have to set: AllowedIPs = 10.10.10.1/32
Or the whole 10.x/x Network you are using.
Hope I understood your question correctly.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards

J. Nagel
Fachinformatiker Systemintegration

cont...@nagel-mail.com