-----Original Message-----
From: 802.11 wireless issues listserv
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Scott Genung
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2003 5:37 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [WIRELESS-LAN] wireless enclosures

All,

I am seeking an enclosure for a Cisco 1200 series access point and I was
curious to see if anyone had a solution similar to the product that I've
been looking for. This enclosure would provide a basic level of physical
security for the access point as well provide the means of mounting it
within a ceiling.

The desired enclosure would mount inside the frame of a suspended ceiling,
be plenum rated, and be accessible from below with a locking, hinged access
panel. Preferably, I am searching for an enclosure that can accommodate the
1200 and "rubber duck" or omni antennas as well. Because of restrictions
placed upon me and my staff by unions, I cannot access our gear above the
ceiling tiles without the assistance of a craftsman.

Any information that you would be greatly appreciated!

Scott Genung
Manager of Networking Systems
Telecommunications and Network Support Services
124 Julian Hall
Illinois State University

(309)438-8731   http://www.tnss.ilstu.edu