We have been resisting the addition of Wireless to large
classrooms simply due to the user factor.  How are you going
to communicate to hundredes of users which access point they
should connect to.  They will be able to see all of them and
as the Wireless Card drives get better and better the
automatic connection to an AP woudl overload the AP.  I like
the idea of wiring to the seat, but that also is a hassle
(need to make sure everyone has a cable, make sure there is
power for those who did not charge their battery).

Just my $0.02.....

Brad