We used Reefedge for about a year with many continuous problems.

Scott Weeks wrote:

Good Morning Everyone,

This does help.  We would be using it in a very similar configuration
(transparent mode to our LDAP server, etc).  How long did you use the
Reefedge and how long have you used Bluesocket?  I imagine they're in a
nearly exact setup and load condition?

Thanks!
scott