From: Mukhar, Nasri Elias [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2004 4:28 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] AirWave Product

I have been using the AMP for some time now and have no complaints. I use the AMP to manage over 400 AP’s of multiple vendors. I have talked to different vendors who also recommend using the AMP as the management instead of their AP manager, simply because the Airwave AMP can handle other vendors and is not restricted to vendor type. The support team is great and has been extremely helpful; their response time is instant with no delays.

Thanks,

Nas

Nasri E. Mukhar

University of Miami