Can't say we've heard much complaint about this, but MY OWN LAPTOP suffers from
this problem. A driver update helped, but under certain circumstances the best I
can do is go into safe mode, disable the wireless interface, then reboot into
regular mode. Otherwise it's a vicious cycle...  Problematic due to the
widespread nature of access points in town -- If I 'warwalk' going home, I can
count about 35 APs between my office and my home.

Jonn Martell wrote:
> The problem is compounded by the fact that most end users who experience
> a BSOD would not assume it's an infrastructure issues. End users would
> likely ask themselves "what have I added or changed to my computer" or
> "am I infected by a worm or virus". Most end users would not report a
> BSOD especially if it's random and not reproducible.

Don't your users automatically think it's the network? Ours do  ;-)

--Cal Frye, Network Administrator, Oberlin College
   www.calfrye.com, www.pitalabs.com, www.ouuf.org

  "Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value."
--Albert Einstein.