Hi everyone,

Over the years, I've had the opportunity to develop relationships with a number of you. I'd like to take this opportunity to inform you that I moving from the public sector to the private sector.

Managing UBC's very large wireless deployment was a valuable experience and I want to thank the many Universities that had forged the way with large scale wireless LAN deployments. Learning from your installations was instrumental in deploying the best possible network for our campus. This is the real value of peer mailing lists like this one. I hope that UBC's contribution back to the list and directly back to individuals on this list helped with your installations.

On behalf of the many talented team members that made up the UBC Wireless team, I want to thank you!

I plan to continue in the area of Project Management for new technology projects so I'll certainly be following the discussions on this very valuable EDU list.

My new contact information is [EMAIL PROTECTED] or www.martell.ca

Thank you again!

... Jonn Martell   [EMAIL PROTECTED]