I am having trouble making two technology concepts mesh.  We are looking
at implementing Bradford Campus Manager and at the same time considering
Aruba...  speaking of encryption.   So my question is two fold...  Do
those of you that are using a solution like Aruba's or Bluesocket's have
a Campus Manager, Clean Access solution or SafeConnect solution?  If so,
is there really a point in requiring authentication for wireless?

Jake Barros
Grace College