From: Michael Dickson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2006 3:41 PM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: [WIRELESS-LAN] Obtaining MAC of associated AP in XP, OS-X within
the OS?

Is there any trick to determine the radio MAC address of the associated
AP on an XP or MacOS-X client *without* using a 3rd party application
like NetStumbler?

Our help desk would like to have this data point when opening up a
trouble ticket.

Thanks in advance.

Mike

Michael Dickson                              Phone: 413-545-9639
Network Analyst                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
University of Massachusetts
Network Systems and Services