From: Lee Badman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2006 11:23 AM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] Another RADIUS Question (802.1x)

OK Martin- share the love. What was your corrective action?

As for the Windows hotfix- it made a huge difference in functionality (I
just implemented it). But...

- Microsoft needs to be contacted and they have to send it to you.
- They say it's not well-tested and to be used with caution

So... not sure of the production-quality value. But in test, certainly
seems to have fixed at least two machines using the Windows client (not
yest tested with the vendor client utilities).

Lee

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 3/21/2006 11:17 AM >>>
I had this problem months ago when I upgraded to 3.2.  I finally found
the solution by trial and error with no help from Cisco, took about a
week of troubleshooting.

Martin D. Flagg
Network Engineer/Administrator
Hiram College