I am the Director of Information Technology for Brescia University, and
we have been using the Siemens Wireless product since it was Chantry
(before Siemens bought them out) and I cannot say enough about how
professional the people are to work with.

Their wireless product ( I use the Beaconmaster and beaconpoints) works
well. They are good about updating the software and making improvements
and not charging you for the updates. Their tech support is excellent
about following up with you if you do have an issue and making sure that
everything is resolved to your satisfaction.

I highly recommend the Siemens product line.

Jack Wilson
Director of Information Technology
Brescia University
Owensboro, KY