I'll wade in as well. Our installation is in its infant stage yet, so I
can only say that the product was straight-forward to install and the
tech staff has been more than responsive. They'll set you up with a demo
and answer any and all questions. I expect it to work out just fine for
us.

Mary Drury
University of Southern Indiana
Evansville, IN 47712

"LAN goddess and Mistress of the Intranet"