We use a Cisco 3030 (stand alone) for VPN access (vpn3000-4.7.2.F-k9.bin). We have Cisco 1240 AP's and are running VPN client 4.9.00.0050 (latest one for Intel/PPC) and have not heard of any issues. I just booted up two Macs (Intel and PPC) and did a software update. Both of them seem to be going fine so far. So no news here. If I find something out I will email this list.