From: Allen Matthews [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2006 1:03 PM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: [WIRELESS-LAN] Cisco Wireless network system

I am having problem of more than 12 users connecting to one access points even through there are access points in next classrooms.

For example, there are 3 access points in each different classroom. Access Point A is in classroom 1. Access Point B is in Classroom 2. Access point C is in classroom 3.

We have 14 laptops in classroom 2 and all are connect to Access point B even through AP A and AP C are showing no users connections. Wireless survey shows that laptop can see 3 access points in classroom 2.

We are using Cisco LWAPP connecting to 4 4404 wireless LAN controllers and wireless network is monitored by Cisco Wireless Control system (WCS). For this case, all 3 ap are connect to same controller. All 3 ap are broadcasting same SSID.

How do we make user's laptop connect to other AP? or make ap force user to connect to other access point.

This electronic message is intended to be for the use only of the named
recipient, and may contain information that is confidential or privileged.  If
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this message is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error or are not the
named recipient, please notify us immediately by contacting the sender at the
electronic mail address noted above, and delete and destroy all copies of this
message.  Thank you.