Yes, it took us a month and we finally got a Cisco engineer that knew what the
cause was.  We have three WiSM blades in Cisco 6509 chassis and we were running
12.2(18)SXF4 on it with WiSM version 4.0.155.5.  Eventually, we were told to
upgrade to 12.2(18)SXF5 and WiSM version 4.0.179.8 which also caused us to
upgrade our WCS software.  We still have an open Cisco TAC case about this.

It has only been three days since our big night of upgrades.  We really don't
know for sure that this has fixed the problem, but we have heard from other
sources that the problem was really with the IOS version we were running.
We have not had any crashes yet.  I hope this helps.

If you have any more questions about this, please reply quickly as I will be out
of town with no email for a little over a week starting tomorrow.

--
Todd M. Hall
Network Analyst