On Wed, 4 Oct 2006, B Thompson wrote:

Hi

Can anyone recomend a good PCMCIA type 802.11b/g wireless card which
comes with its own 802.1X supplicant software? It needs to support
WPA/TKIP with PEAP or TTLS and supplicant software is required because
windows versions prior to XP did not include WZC. I quite like the
Cisco a/b/g card but would I be right in saying that this only works
with Cisco access points?

That card should work with any AP.

Thanks

--

Ben Thompson
University of York

-- Walter Reynolds
   Principle Systems Security Development Engineer
   Information Technology Central Services
   University of Michigan
   (734)615-9438