If the mibs are installed, you can use these...

Users per AP interface is as follows:
enterprises.airespace.bsnWireless.bsnAP.bsnAPIfTable.bsnAPIfEntry.bsnAPIfPhyTxPowerLevel.

Users per WLAN per controller:
enterprises.airespace.bsnWireless.bsnEss.bsnDot11EssTable.bsnDot11EssEntry.bsnDot11EssNumberOfMobileStations.

Of course, each of these is followed by index values.

You can also gather the following information (as well as lots more)
Radio channel number
Radio transmit power level
AP Oper status
AP Admion status
AP info: name, ethernet mac, location field (we use this to hold inventory
info), model, serial number, certificate type.
User information: mac address, username, interface used, etc
Rogue AP information: ssid, channel, radio type, which internal APs detected it

Once all this is stored, you can generate some very useful statistics pages and
search pages.

For instance, I had a Cisco engineer tell me of a flaw and work around on
particular AP model.  I can tell where they are in seconds.

At a glance, I can see how many APs are on each controller on one page.  No more
looking at each controller separately in WCS.

Note: I received a phone call from someone at Airwave today, I suspect as a
result of my posts to this group.

On Wed, 29 Nov 2006, David Wang @ UoG CCS wrote:

> Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 15:40:02 -0500
> From: "David Wang @ UoG CCS" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
> Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] Cisco WCS statistics
>
> Again thanks for sharing Todd. I am digging into these controller MIB files
> now. Is possible to gather associated user number
> for each AP (per-ap-interface)?
>
>  David Wang, Networking Services,CCS
> www.uoguelph.ca 519-824-4120 x52046
>

> Todd M. Hall wrote:
>
>  Attached is an example of how we are graphing.  This graph is one of five on
> page showing the number of users using each of our WLANs.  This page allows us
> to select whatever time interval we want graphed (the attached graph is for a
> 24
> hour period).  Future plans are to graph the number of users on each radio on
> all of our 550+ APs.  We will add to these as we need new information.
>
> As far as the data we are harvesting from the controllers, we are gathering
> information on the controllers, APs, radios, WLANs, and Rogue APs.  We have
> several search and report pages that use the information from the database.
>

> On Wed, 29 Nov 2006, David Wang @ UoG CCS wrote:
>

>  Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 13:52:24 -0500
> From: "David Wang @ UoG CCS" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Todd M. Hall