For the last half day, I have some two-dozen LWAPP 1130s (with a few
1230s also doing it) that have been running fine for weeks or months all
of the sudden dissacoting from their controllers. In some cases they
keep their IPs as viewed in CDP, in others they lose them, even though
we assign all static IPs. We also specify primary and secondary
controllers, and the there appears to be no commonality of why and where
these devices are doing this.

Like APs on adjacent switch ports with equal configs on both the
controllers and network switches are going south while their neighbors
stay put, and it's happening accross all of our many WiSM-based
controllers. Two here, three there, one somewhere else, etc... no
pattern to the ones that are disassociating.

Most of these are newer and the SSC shouldn't be an issue, and where
they are older and doing this, the SSC has been distributed to all
controllers, and there is no indication that the SSC is not valid in the
logs.

Am opening a TAC case, but to save some some time from the loathsome
LWAPP debug process, wondering if anyone has experienced this
condition?

Regards-

Lee

Lee Badman