Joe-

Be very careful what code your WiSMs run as you go to production- there
are known bugs with a couple of versions that can make life very
uncomfortable, and you'll likely want to be up to the latest available.

Lee

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 2/5/2007 10:48 AM >>>
Hi All,

We are planning to expand our wireless network to all campus buildings

this summer using the Cisco LWAP system and WISM modules.  We have
about
1800 students and 600 employees on-campus who could potentially be on
the wireless network.   In discussing design with our consultants, we
decided to have two large wireless VLANs of 1000 users each (using a
255.255.252.0 subnet mask) and have one secure SSID for all students
and
employees to use and one open SSID for visitors.  Have any of you seen

any problems with creating such large VLANs like this?  Any words of
wisdom?

Thanks-

Joe

--
Joe Karam
Director, Network and Telecommunications Services