I have configured in a test environment WPA with PEAP to an ISA server.
I would like to configure two RADIUS servers for fault tolerance.
I was going to use PEAP with MSChapv2 with Fast Reconnect to ensure
proper roaming.
What I know is that Fast Reconnect only works if the 2 or more APs that
the client roams to are connect to the same RADIUS server.

My question is how would you setup more then one IAS server and still
allow Fast Reconnect across all APs?

Another question is about load on the RADIUS server.
We currently have at peak 800 users using the Wireless network. What
specs for the server or servers should I use to handle this load?

------
Nicholas Urrea
IT Department
UC Hastings College of the Law