It is my understanding that the AP1200s will never be able to support 4.1 due to a memory limitation in the APs. This is also an issue for us.
Fred

Earl Barfield wrote:
We are feeling compelled to migrate to the latest WiSM code version for
several reasons. Wondering if anyone has done the upgrade yet? If so,
any pain, problems, stuff to watch out for? Anything would be helpful-
offline responses OK , too.

Note that the description says "Emergency Release". That doesn't exactly sound fully baked.

The release notes say that 4.1.171.0 does not support AP1200s. That is a show stopper for us. I haven't yet asked our Cisco engineer when AP1200 support will be in the 4.1 chain.

begin:vcard
fn:Fred Archibald
n:Archibald;Fred
org:University of California;Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences
adr:;;319 Soda Hall;Berkeley;California;94720-1776;USA
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Network Manager
version:2.1
end:vcard