From: Phil Trivilino [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2007 1:34 PM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: [WIRELESS-LAN] Vista DHCP and CISCO WCS/WLC

Hello.
We have a new installation on 3 4400/100 controllers and are just beginning
rollout of 175 Aps along with converting those 1200 series Aps we have, that
are capable, to LWAPP mode.  Everything is going well except for Vista.  We
cannot get these boxes to do DHCP on our new wireless deployment.  All other
Oss (XP and MAC) are working flawlessly.
So I am lazy and am asking if anyone here has had this problem and what
their solution may have been.
I looked at the list archives and do not believe the information there to be
applicable to our issue.

Thanks,

Phil Trivilino
Manager of Network Infrastructure