If you describe the application it would help to answer some of your questions.

Regards,
Jon

From:   Allen Matthews [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent:   Wednesday, September 05, 2007 11:20 AM Pacific Standard Time
To:     WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject:        [WIRELESS-LAN] Outdoor Antenna

I am working to set up outdoor antenna for Wi-FI..  We are using Cisco
4404 and LWAPP Access point.

Can anyone help me with this?

Who do you order equipments to support AP from?  (I have seen Cisco
LWAPP package)

Distance problem?  Should AP be place on 2 story or 1 story building?

What kind of antenna do you recommend?  Dipole?  Omni? or Patch Panel?

Any information will be helpful.. If you have picture of your outdoor
antenna, can I see it?

Thanks..