Roth, Joe wrote:
We have two Catalyst 6500’s running native IOS. Both have 3 WiSM blades installed in each. We are currently running modular IOS ver 12.2(33)SXH.

Both Sup720’s seem to be leaking memory at a constant rate, about 7 megabytes a day. The Sup’s eventually hit a point where telnet to it becomes sluggish and the memory spikes frequently, then they reboot themselves.

I am working with TAC, they seem the think that it is the udp.proc process. I hate to point my finger at the WiSM blades, but I can’t think of anything else that has changed within the last 6 months.

We have an open case for a Cat6500/Sup720 memory leak, but we have no WiSMs (or any Cisco WiFi for that matter). Your problem might be unrelated to WiSM.