From: Lee H Badman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2007 9:31 AM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: [WIRELESS-LAN] Leopard/802.1x question

With a growing number of Leopard users on our 802.1x wireless network,
we're finding that Leopard does not store user name and passwords the
same way OS X 10.4 did- hence a lot of questions from users. I am seeing
this on my own Mac- and can't find an answer on the web yet, nor can our
desktop folks. Anyone know how to make Leopard store user name and
password for 802.1x...

Lee H. Badman
Wireless/Network Engineer
Information Technology and Services