From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv [mailto:[EMAIL
PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nathan Hay
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2008 7:34 AM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: [WIRELESS-LAN] WiFi SIP phones

We are looking for a WiFi SIP phone to deploy to students in the field for
communication with each other and supervisors.  Something that is ruggedized
would be preferred, but we are considering the Linksys WIP330 as an option.  We
have an Asterisk server that the phone can use, but we would also like the
ability for the phone to call each other by IP address, independent of a server.

Any suggestions on models and places to purchase them?

Thanks,

Nathan

Nathan P. Hay
Network Engineer