Hey fellow bluesocket users

We are seeing more and more of these ASUS EEE little laptops on campus.  I
believe you can get them in a Windows and Linux version.  The Linux
version runs something called Xandros and we can't get these guys (with
firefox) to redirect to the BSC login page.  Traffic captures show that
the BSC is doing its part but....no redirect.  We've found that changing
them to Ubuntu seems to take care of things.  Just wondering if anyone
else has seen this issue and has already found a solution within the
Xandros world?

.....thanks in advance..........J

James Savage                                   York University
Senior Communications Tech.       108 Steacie Building
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                            4700 Keele Street
ph: 416-736-2100 ext. 22605            Toronto, Ontario
fax: 416-736-5701                                M3J 1P3, CANADA