Good Day Everyone,

I'm currently looking into a wireless infrastructure upgrade and was wondering how others have approached this challenge. I'm interested in the phased vs overhaul debate. We currently have a campus wide mixed vendor 802.11b/g environment and would like to go to a controller based 802.11b/g/n environment. How did you implement, or how do you plan to implement, this change on your campus?

What method did you choose (multi-year phased deployment or single year/summer overhaul) and why?

Thanks for the help.
Ryan.

--
Ryan Lininger