Not sure what you mean by the prolong crash, but when we were running 4.1.x and older code, we had random crashes, sometimes multiple controllers would crash at the same time. Turns out there was a bug in the ssh code on the controllers. Turned off ssh and no more problems (controllers were in a private network, so this wasn't a problem for us). We are currently running 4.2.61 which has been very stable.

On Wed, 3 Dec 2008, Leo Song wrote:

Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2008 23:32:27 -0500
From: Leo Song <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: [WIRELESS-LAN] Cisco WiSM

Hi, folks.

Which WiSM code are you running, 4.1.185 (we are), 4.2.173 or 4.2.130, etc,
etc? we've been suffering the prolong crash bug, the response from Cisco is not
promising, thanks.

Leo Song, Cluster Lead - Networking and Security
(519) 824-4120 x 53181 CCS, University of Guelph

Todd M. Hall
Sr. Network Analyst
Information Technology Infrastructure
Mississippi State University