From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:wireless-...@listserv.educause.edu] On Behalf Of Lee H Badman
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2009 11:47 AM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: [WIRELESS-LAN] WiSM Code- Revisited

After a weekend full of problems on 4.2.112... We are being instructed
to move from 4.2.112 to 4.2.176, and to avoid 5 code. Could use some
input from anyone running 4.2.176.

How big is your environment, and are you either experiencing or aware of
any major bugs?

For us on 4.2.112, we are having random spates of controllers losing
both management and service IP addresses.

Thanks much-

Lee

Lee H. Badman

Wireless/Network Engineer