Hi,
    We have a new building currently under construction and we're looking
at how best to mount our APs once the site surveys etc have been
completed.  This is an open concept building...ie...a few pillars but not
too many walls.  It is also the first building we have where there will be
no drop ceiling.....ie....everything's open up to the concrete slab
ceiling (12' ceilings).  The easy answer is to simply mount the APs to the
slab but that would put them above the mechanical
infrastructure...ie...ductwork, lighting, pipes etc.  How have others
deployed in such a situation.   I foresee us mounting the APs on rods
suspended from the concrete slab that would hang down to a length that
puts the APs below the mechanical equipment.     Other comments or
suggestions?

James Savage                                   York University
Senior Communications Tech.       108 Steacie Building
jsav...@yorku.ca                            4700 Keele Street
ph: 416-736-2100 ext. 22605            Toronto, Ontario
fax: 416-736-5701                                M3J 1P3, CANADA