Given that Cisco controller 5.2 code features CAPWAP versus LWAPP in earlier
versions, can anyone comment on any found gotchas or significant operational
differences to be aware of (I know CAPWAP needs new ports opened on firewalls,
for example)? I also notice that the new 1140s MUST run CAPWAP, and so 5.2 code
is mandatory for 1140 support (maybe I knew that before, now that I write
that).

This one is new to me, and interesting:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/wireless/controller/5.2/configuration/guide/c52lwap.html#wp1104685

-Lee